• THE “SERVICE”:
• INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
We will collect and process the following personal information about you:
- • Name & Surname
- • Phone Number
- • Work Address
• HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION:
We will use the information that we collect about you for the following purposes:
- • Marketing/ Promotional
- • Customer feedback collection
- • Support
- • Administration info
If we want to use your information for any other purpose, we will ask you for consent and will use your information only on receiving your consent and then, only for the purpose(s) for which grant consent unless we are required to do otherwise by law.
• RETENTION OF YOUR INFORMATION:
• YOUR RIGHTS:
In accordance with the GDPR, you may have a right to access and rectify or erase your personal data or receive a copy of your personal data, restrict or object to the active processing of your data, ask us to share (port) your personal information to another entity, withdraw any consent you provided to us to process your data, a right to lodge a complaint with a statutory authority and such other rights as may be relevant under applicable laws. To exercise these rights, you can write to us at email@example.com. We will respond to your request in accordance with applicable law.
Do note that if you do not allow us to collect or process the required personal information or withdraw the consent to process the same for the required purposes, you may not be able to access or use the services for which your information was sought.
The security of your information is important to us and we will use reasonable security measures to prevent the loss, misuse or unauthorized alteration of your information under our control. However, given the inherent risks, we cannot guarantee absolute security and consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
If you have any questions or concerns about the processing of your data with us, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will address your concerns in accordance with applicable law.
In order for the site to work properly, it is sometimes necessary to place small data files, called cookies, on your device. We provide you with information about the types of cookies used in the form of a banner (window). For some types of cookies your consent is required, which you can change or cancel at any time by setting your preferences in the banner (window). If you consent to the use of all types of cookies, your consent will be valid for 12 months, unless you change it sooner. If you do not consent, your choice will be stored for 14 days. Cookies store information that the Service may need to:
- • adapt to the ways users use it,
- • collect statistical data about the Service, such as which pages were visited, what items are downloaded, and data about the domain name of the ISP or the visitor’s country of origin.
- • to promote the Service by means of the social networking site Facebook.com – by Facebook Inc. based in the USA or Facebook Ireland based in Ireland.
The www.zupbadura.eu website uses the following types of cookies:
- • “Basic” cookies, enabling the use of the site’s services. Allow access to data only for necessary basic operations. Data shared with third parties only for site security and operation on your device.
- • “Advanced” cookies, allowing access to data for personalization of content and optimization of the site. Data shared with third parties may be used to track you and store your preferences for this site.
- • “Full” cookies, allowing access to data to increase the relevance of ads and media. Data shared with third parties may be used to track you on this and other sites you visit.
In addition, the cookies we use can be divided into:
- • Session cookies: they are stored on your device and remain there until the session of the respective browser ends. The stored information is then permanently deleted from the memory of your device. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from your device;
- • Permanent cookies: they are stored on your device and remain there until you delete them. Ending the session of a particular browser or switching off the device does not delete them from your device. The mechanism of permanent cookies does not allow any personal data or any confidential information to be collected from your device.